Saturday, May 4, 2013

Guess what, trying to upload a picture to this blog is HELL



Seriously, I click on that little picture icon on the top, and it lets me search my computer for a picture I want to add, but then I add it, and publish it, and it doesn't show up when I click "view post" and it makes me so angry. I then go back and try it again, same result, so my third attempt was a bit different, I decide to go to the actual picture on my computer, right click, 'copy', back to blog draft, 'ctrl V' and the picture shows up! Oh hallelujah because then I click 'publish' and it gives me this "oh we can't really publish this, something went wrong, mreh" and I try it again a few more times, then I'm reduced to writing this angry blog post about it. I hope you were all having a happy day.
-Tobias

No comments:

Post a Comment